Start Us Up is a diverse coalition of organizations working to level the playing field for entrepreneurs in America. The coalition spans the entire nation and includes entrepreneurship support organizations, nonprofits, university centers, and more.
Interested in joining us? Your organization is a good fit to be a Start Us Up coalition member if:
- You are seeking to deepen the impact of existing advocacy efforts by joining others in lifting up a common policy agenda.
- You are seeking to become an advocate for entrepreneurs by gaining practical skills and making use of Start Us Up advocacy resources.
Start Us Up coalition members:
- Support entrepreneur-led economic development in their community, state, and/or nation as a way to ensure all Americans prosper. Many coalition members do this by providing technical assistance, funding, mentoring, education, and other similar services and programming to support entrepreneurs directly and foster inclusive entrepreneurial ecosystems.
- Understand the importance of working with new and small business owners to inform policy debates.
- Appear by name and logo on our website to underscore the breadth of support for building a stronger, more inclusive entrepreneurial economy.
If this describes your organization and your motivation for involvement, we invite you to join other organizations around the country that are working hard to eliminate barriers to starting a new business.
If this doesn’t sound like your organization, you can still be part of our movement! Subscribe to receive regular updates on Start Us Up activity.